Saturday, April 18, 2015

The beautiful aspect of life - Optimism!

Optimism is a great virtue in life and it is a great possession of an individual. One should take a lead in life with great hopes which makes an individual to take the strong stands in life. The positivity in life is a great attribute of an individual which makes one to stand with great aspirations in life. Good hopes and spirits in life can be maintained through the high levels of optimism. These make the person to achieve great heights in life with great standards of discipline and morals.

It is important in life that an individual takes the learning in life from different aspects of life. There are lots of learning ways and methods around an individual from whom the individual should draw the lessons of optimism and positivity in life. The drives in life should be taken in a positive manner.

The lessons of optimism that I drew in life are from several people in life from different walks of life.  I am going to share and narrate an incident which made me to look at life with positive attitude and hopeful aspirations in life.

Since my childhood days, my father used to take me and my brother to orphan home and old age home during the weekends. When we used to come back, my father used to narrate and tell us stories on these various aspects of life and used to ask us about our learnings based on our observations. We used to play with the kids, give them gifts and got engaged into conversations with them.

As I grew up, I started learning a lot of things in life with several different perspectives in life.  This made to me to look at life with broader perspective and with a broader horizon. I started analysing about the importance of things in the little joys and pleasures of life. My parents were happy about the learning that I absorbed and adopted in life.

I understood that I am a blessed child and have lots of privileges and advantages in life over several people. I learned to look at life in a positive manner. I learned to smile and live life with high spirits in life. We should not frown at small disappointments in life and instead face them bravely. The obstacles in life are meant to teach us the important lessons in life. One should never lower down the morale and instead work with enthusiasm and optimism in life. This shall pave the path of progress and development for an individual.

Now, when I remember those days, I wish to grant my children the important learnings of life and make them appreciate and learn the beauty and blessings of life. It is important for every individual to learn and realise the essence of life in a positive manner and face the challenges bravely and in a courageous manner.

For more details on housing:  https://housing.com/lookup.


No comments:

Post a Comment