Saturday, April 18, 2015

#StartANewLife - Beautiful life

Life is a beautiful gift that is being gifted to us by Almighty and by our parents. We must make the best out of our life and come as achievers. It is important that we do not lose hope at the failures that we come across the journey of life, instead we should take them as challenges and emerge successful in our life.

Life presents several opportunities before us and we should be wise enough to pick the best one for ourselves considering our interest and make an impact into ours and others life. This would brings the positive rays of hope and optimism in the life which would make the difficulties to seem easier in life.

Taking the strong and concrete steps in life is important as this would determine the future of our own self and the people associated with us. It should leave a positive mark in our life. It should serve as a motivation for an individual and should take the individual on the path of success.

The bold step that I took in life was to start my own art and craft, cookery and painting classes. I initially started with classes at my home and later I began to take classes at an institution near by where I learnt several new things like how to manage and teach others in a disciplined professional manner. It was a great task and achievement for me as females at my home hardly walked out and earned their living. I was doing quite well and taking the good steps ahead in life.

That was not enough and I had to step further. I decided to start a small school of my own and take up the activities and classes over there. I planned it out well with my husband and he supported me with my initiative. He motivated me at each step.

At my small school, I started taking lessons for different age-groups. It started giving me more confidence. I learned to manage things on my own. With the support of my family, I was making the positive changes in my life and trying to make a difference in my life. It brought several changes in me. Also, I could learn to manage different responsibilities and different aspects of my life in a healthy manner and take them in a responsible way.

Initially it was a difficult step for me but later on it turned out to be quite fruitful and encouraging for me and my family. I was earning appreciation from family members and they supported me in this initiative.

These days I also take up my work to exhibitions and it serves as a great motivation for me. The appreciation is a beautiful thing in life, and when it comes for the hard work and efforts that one puts in is again a great feeling in life.

One should not be afraid to take up the initiative and strong steps in life and should be ready to face the challenges that would come in the path.

For more details : visit: https://housing.com/.


No comments:

Post a Comment